Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary Finance: Iraq's debts amounted to a hundred billion dollars

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliamentary Finance: Iraq's debts amounted to a hundred billion dollars Empty Parliamentary Finance: Iraq's debts amounted to a hundred billion dollars

Post by Rocky Sat Feb 18, 2017 6:24 am

[size=30]Parliamentary Finance: Iraq's debts amounted to a hundred billion dollars![/size]
    18/02/2017 12:27 | Number of Views: 1
    font size: [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [rtl]Direction Press / special[/rtl]
    [rtl]Parliamentary Finance Committee revealed today that "Iraq's debt to some European countries amounted to" a hundred billion dollars. "[/rtl]
    [rtl]Committee member Ahmed Hama in an interview for "trend-Presse," he said, Iraq in the unenviable position where that Iraq's debts amounted to "a hundred billion dollars," currently, adding that "Iraq gives of its budget each year five billion dollars for Aqsad interest, pointing out that" some of the neighboring Arab countries, the federal budget does not exceed the "five billion dollars" annually.[/rtl]
    [rtl]He added that "the issue of lending to Iraq by the Federal Republic of Germany, the amount of 500 million euros for the reconstruction of liberated areas, which were discussed at the end of 2016 during a visit by Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi to Europe, specifically to Germany.[/rtl]
    [rtl]He explained that "Germany expressed their willingness to lend to Iraq for the reconstruction of liberated areas with $" 500 "million euros, was an agreement within this subject was included in the federal budget for the year 2017.[/rtl]
    [rtl]He noted that "the issue of loans discouraged them, because it is considered a tax give future generations and thus revenue is undesirable, pointing out that" every citizen or Iraqi child a baby is born is indebted to a foreign country.[/rtl]

[rtl]Edit / Aqeel Ismail[/rtl]

[rtl][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/rtl]

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 7:33 am