Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Baeraki

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Baeraki Empty Baeraki

Post by Rocky Sun 26 Feb 2017, 1:36 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Baeraki

Agriculture contracted with the industry to buy urea fertilizer 

announced the Ministry of Agriculture, for its contract with the State Company for Southern Fertilizer to buy full production this year of urea fertilizer. He said the technical agent for the Ministry of Agriculture Mehdi ligature Qaisi, said that the amount that had been contracted by the General Company for Agricultural Supplies of approximately 300 thousand tons of urea fertilizer produced by Acharkh.oodhav Qaisi, that the product is characterized by a world - class and meets the user 's need for it, being a high efficiency, and it is subject to the rule of the Central Organization for Standardization and quality control. He called peasants and farmers to increase production through the implementation of the plan for the winter this year. 

Iraq 's credit rating "B- / B" with a stable outlook and 

financial services company , "S & P" affirmed (S & P) said the credit rating of Iraq at "B- / B" with a stable outlook reflects expectations that the discipline of fiscal consolidation will continue over the next few years. The Standard & Poor 's is a financial services company, and form a branch of the companies The McGraw-Hill Companies that publishes research and financial analysis on stocks and bonds, and are well known Bmahratha in the stock market, it is also one of the credit rating agencies Big Three, which also includes the classification of both Moody 's and a group Fitch.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]