Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Trade: supermarkets achieved sales of more than 400 million dinars in one month

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Trade: supermarkets achieved sales of more than 400 million dinars in one month Empty Trade: supermarkets achieved sales of more than 400 million dinars in one month

Post by Rocky Mon 27 Feb 2017, 4:33 am

Trade: supermarkets achieved sales of more than 400 million dinars in one month

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Economy News / Baghdad ...

General Company for Central Markets in the Ministry of Commerce announced for achieving sales of over 400 million dinars during the month of January.
    The head of the company Abdul Mohsen al-Rikabi said in a statement "the economy News" received a copy of it, that "the company's sales during the month of January was (409,228,025) dinars, and the profit rate exceeded 54 million dinars."
    He added, "The transfer of the company's fleet has achieved a quantum 243 during the same month amounted Erdat realized from those moves (206,489,706) dinars."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 13 May 2024, 3:31 am