Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliament to discuss security deterioration with Baghdad, Diyala’s security leaders

notazbad2000
    notazbad2000
    NNP TEAM
    NNP TEAM

Parliament to discuss security deterioration with Baghdad, Diyala’s security leaders  Empty Parliament to discuss security deterioration with Baghdad, Diyala’s security leaders

Post by notazbad2000 Thu 25 Jul 2013, 4:25 am

Parliament to discuss security deterioration with Baghdad, Diyala’s security leaders

Added by [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] on July 25, 2013.
    Saved under [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[ltr]Baghdad (IraqiNews.com) The parliament will hold regular session today to read and vote on a number of law drafts as well as discussing the security deterioration with the security officials of Baghdad and Diyala provinces.[/ltr]
    [ltr]A statement by the parliament cited “The session’s agenda includes the vote on the Judicial Council’s budget and the vote on the High Commission of Human Rights budget as well as reading the amendment of the parliament elections law, No 16 for 2005.”[/ltr]
    [ltr]“The agenda also includes hosting Baghdad and Diyala’s Governors, Provincial Council Heads, Police Commanders and the Operations Commanders to discuss the reasons behind the repeated security breaches and the violence acts in these two provinces,” the statement added.[/ltr]
    [ltr]“The parliament will discuss a report on the electricity situation as well under request of 74 MPs,” according to the statement.[/ltr]

Read more: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Follow us: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.
    Martin Luther King Jr., Strength to Love, 1963

Current date/time is Mon 13 May 2024, 5:56 pm