Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Trump opens the door for immigration reform in a speech to Congress

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Trump opens the door for immigration reform in a speech to Congress Empty Trump opens the door for immigration reform in a speech to Congress

Post by Rocky Wed Mar 01, 2017 4:28 pm

[ltr]Trump opens the door for immigration reform in a speech to Congress[/ltr]

Since 03/01/2017 16:38 pm (Baghdad time)
    [ltr]Trump opens the door for immigration reform in a speech to Congress 13[/ltr]
    [ltr]Follow-up - the balance of News[/ltr]
    [ltr]US President Donald Trump said he is open to a wide-ranging reform of the immigration system in the United States in the shift from the hardline rhetoric during the campaign.[/ltr]
    [ltr]This came in his first address to Congress on Tuesday (February 28) in the wake of a turbulent first month in office.[/ltr]
    [ltr]In his speech to a country still divided over his leadership Trump brushed aside differences with the Democrats and the media to introduce the most prominent performance as president until today, seeking to gain the confidence of Americans, worried yet of his leadership.[/ltr]
    [ltr]He said the Republican president who adopted a hard line against illegal immigrants in his election campaign in 2016, "I think it is possible to make a real and positive reforms on immigration .. as long as we focus on the following objectives: to promote jobs and wages for Americans .. strengthen the security of our country .. and restore respect to our laws. "[/ltr]
    [ltr]Trump said, "If our objective was the welfare of the American citizen, I think that Republicans and Democrats can work to achieve the result of the inability of our country accessible for decades."[/ltr]
    [ltr]He added that immigration to the United States should be based on based on merit and not to rely on the least skilled immigrants system.[/ltr]
    [ltr]Republicans are still in the case of a split on how to achieve this goal while Democrats strongly opposed to any interference in the system that provides health care for millions of Americans with low incomes.[/ltr]
    [ltr]Trump built a base of supporters during his election campaign pledges to fight illegal immigration. But he made in his speech to Congress to a more moderate tone and called on Republicans and Democrats to work together to reform the immigration system.[/ltr]
    [ltr]"I think it is possible to make a real and positive reforms on immigration as long as we focus on the following objectives: to promote jobs and wages for Americans and strengthen the security of our country and restore respect for our laws."[/ltr]
    [ltr]And it dominated the first month of Trump's presidential battle on the temporary ban on the travel of citizens of the seven predominantly Muslim countries to the United States and the repeated attacks on the news channels and criticism of judges who stopped Executive Order issued on Alahjrh.anthy 29 / tc n[/ltr]

[ltr]https://translate.google.com/translate?sl=auto&tl=en&js=y&prev=_t&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.mawazin.net%2F%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AC%D8%A8%D9%88%D8%B1%D9%8A-%D9%8A%D8%AA%D9%88%D8%AC%D9%87-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%89-%D8%A7%D9%8A%D8%B1%D8%A7%D9%86-%D8%A8%D9%86%D8%A7-%D8%B9%D9%84%D9%89-%D8%AF%D8%B9%D9%88%D8%A9-%D8%B1%D8%B3%D9%85%D9%8A%D8%A9%2F%D8%B3%D9%8A%D8%A7%D8%B3%D9%8A%D8%A9&edit-text=
    [/ltr]

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 3:31 pm