Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

3 posters

director of the Federal Bureau ofInvestigation "rejects" accusations Trump Obama eavesdrop upon

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

director of the Federal Bureau ofInvestigation "rejects" accusations Trump Obama eavesdrop upon Empty director of the Federal Bureau ofInvestigation "rejects" accusations Trump Obama eavesdrop upon

Post by Rocky Mon 06 Mar 2017, 6:43 am

[size=32]
    director of the Federal Bureau ofInvestigation "rejects" accusations Trump Obama eavesdrop upon[/size]
     director of the Federal Bureau ofInvestigation "rejects" accusations Trump Obama eavesdrop upon 000_JV2QY

Twilight News    

8 hours ago

Twilight News FBI Director James Boiler / refused to accuse President Donald Trump for his predecessor, Barack Obama eavesdrop him, according to US media.

Reports indicate that Boiler asked the Justice Department to object to the allegations that were not supported by evidence Trump.

According to The New York Times, the Boiler request correction allegations Trump because they include Tmileiha that the FBI broke the law.

Comment from the Justice Department did not issue a response.

He denied the US director of national intelligence last occurrence of any eavesdrop on phone Trump or his campaign during the presidential election race.

Said James Clapper for the network, "NBC's" America said that he did not know that a court order was issued on the control of Trump Tower in New York.

The White House asked Congress to investigate whether the Obama administration has misused power.

He said Clapper, who left his post when Trump took office on the twentieth of January last, the program "Meet the Press" on "NBC": "there has been no activity to eavesdrop on Trump talks candidate in the presidential elections at the time or his campaign."

He stressed that as a director of national intelligence was teach any "injunction on something like this," and added: "This never happened. I deny it."

Some media reports indicated that the point of what has sought to obtain a memorandum from the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Court to monitor the members of the electoral campaign for the Trump suspected of illegal connections they activate with Russian officials.

But Clapper's remarks seem to contradict these reports, which said that this request refused at first, but then adopted in October / November.

Obama was not in the legal powers of the issuance of such order.

http://www.shafaaq.com/ar/Ar_NewsReader/9c773d9d-b2bb-41e4-bd61-b8acc805edcd/%D9%85%D8%AF%D9%8A%D8%B1-%D9%85%D9%83%D8%AA%D8%A8-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AA%D8%AD%D9%82%D9%8A%D9%82%D8%A7%D8%AA-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%81%D9%8A%D8%AF%D8%B1%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%8A--%D9%8A%D8%B1%D9%81%D8%B6--%D8%A7%D8%AA%D9%87%D8%A7%D9%85-%D8%AA%D8%B1%D8%A7%D9%85%D8%A8-%D9%84%D8%A3%D9%88%D8%A8%D8%A7%D9%85%D8%A7-%D8%A8%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AA%D9%86%D8%B5%D8%AA-%D8%B9%D9%84%D9%8A%D9%87
    fonz1951
    fonz1951
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

director of the Federal Bureau ofInvestigation "rejects" accusations Trump Obama eavesdrop upon Empty Re: director of the Federal Bureau ofInvestigation "rejects" accusations Trump Obama eavesdrop upon

Post by fonz1951 Mon 06 Mar 2017, 12:43 pm

fox news ran a story on this last night and said there was evidence to support trump's clain. also, an obama aid says trump's claims are not unfounded, and , last but not least, twitter is saying not so fast, on denying it. apparently twitter knows something. i have no idea whether any of it is true, but if it is true, obama is sunk.one can only hope.
    Lobo
    Lobo

director of the Federal Bureau ofInvestigation "rejects" accusations Trump Obama eavesdrop upon Empty Re: director of the Federal Bureau ofInvestigation "rejects" accusations Trump Obama eavesdrop upon

Post by Lobo Mon 06 Mar 2017, 1:10 pm

Fonz, I saw a lot of the same last night.  Trump doesn't say things unless he has proof - Comey, hopefully will resign - he has a contract to be the director of the FBI for another couple or so years, he is a traitor in my thinking after the way he bowed to Lynch and Clinton - he won't change, so glad Sessions is a strong man - Comey doesn't stand a chance on this one.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue 07 May 2024, 6:51 am