Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Washington sent to Moscow a hawk!

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Washington sent to Moscow a hawk! Empty Washington sent to Moscow a hawk!

Post by Rocky Thu 09 Mar 2017, 3:25 am

[size=30]Washington sent to Moscow a hawk![/size]
    09/03/2017 12:19 | Number of Views: 1
    font size:  Washington sent to Moscow a hawk! Font_decrease  Washington sent to Moscow a hawk! Font_enlarge
     Washington sent to Moscow a hawk! Thumbnail.php?file=HKJUHKUKCUK_157311799
    [rtl]Direction Press / Agencies[/rtl]
    [rtl]By Jon Huntsman, Governor of Utah earlier, a proposal President Donald Trump for the post of US ambassador to Russia.[/rtl]
    [rtl]Senator Rossi revealed that his country does not welcome the US president's decision to appoint Huntsman as ambassador to Russia.[/rtl]
    [rtl]He explained Senator Alexei Pushkov in a tweet on his account in the "Twitter" saying that "Huntsman president of the Atlantic Council, where accustomed to directing strong criticism of Russia. It is not a dove."[/rtl]
    [rtl]He said the Russian senator: "The Trump surrounds himself with people who do not want to improve relations with Russia."[/rtl]

Current date/time is Sun 12 May 2024, 10:15 am