Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iraq IX between the countries of the world in natural resources

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iraq IX between the countries of the world in natural resources Empty Iraq IX between the countries of the world in natural resources

Post by Rocky Sat 18 Mar 2017, 6:22 am

Iraq IX between the countries of the world in natural resources

2017/03/18 | 13:01
    (Encyclopedia of the day for news | News Iraq ) -
    Washington / NeniraQ

Iraq won the ninth place among the countries most highest degrees of natural resources in the world.

This came in a report published by the newspaper "The Wall Street Journal," the US, the report confirmed that "Iraq is ranked ninth class through its natural resources, which is about $ 15.9 trillion from oil, gas and phosphate."

The report was based, in calculating the value of natural resources into commodities and natural resources, the ten most valuable, namely oil and gas, coal, forestry, timber, gold, silver, copper, uranium, iron ore, phosphates.

According to the report, "Russia came first prize of natural resources at an estimated value B75.7 trillion dollars thanks to multiple resources, especially oil and gas, forestry, while the United States came second B45.55 trillion dollars.

In the first reaction of experts in natural resources that "confirmed the Iraqi environment rich environments teeming with riches, but the bet stays on how to invest this wealth that looks fortunes are disabled in some cases."

He said environmental expert Hadi Nasser said "the global report omitted a lot of other resources in Iraq, such as red mercury in southern Iraq, which is a rare and unique at the same time."

It should be noted recent international reports confirmed that "more than 10 million Iraqis are living below the poverty line, and the number of widows over three million and five million orphans, the total divorcees and spinsters 4 million.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 12 May 2024, 7:53 am