Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iraq announces the list of projects to be funded by the British loan of $ 12 billion

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iraq announces the list of projects to be funded by the British loan of $ 12 billion Empty Iraq announces the list of projects to be funded by the British loan of $ 12 billion

Post by Rocky Thu 30 Mar 2017, 3:03 pm

Iraq announces the list of projects to be funded by the British loan of $ 12 billion

History of edits:: 2017/3/30
    {Baghdad} Euphrates News announced that the Ministry of Construction and Housing and Municipalities, for the list of projects to be funded by the loan, which agreed to grant Britain and $ 12 billion.
    A statement by the ministry and the agency {Euphrates News} received a copy of it, for technical agent, Jaber Abdul Khaja as saying that "the Ministry of Planning approved the draft {permanent solution}, desalination of water Basra , as well as the financing of stalled projects due to the financial crisis within the national budget and will start implementing agencies complete it after the approval of the Council of Ministers. "
    Britain has announced that the fifth of this March to lend Iraq $ 12 billion.
    He said the Iraqi Finance Ministry official told Reuters that "Britain has agreed to provide ten billion pounds [12.29 billion] loans to Iraq in order to help him finance important projects in the field of infrastructure."
    The Iraqi Council of Ministers, has approved its session on 26 July on the recommendation of the Committee on Economic Affairs on, walk down the procedures for the loan agreement with the British government in the amount of 10 billion pounds, and the formation of a committee to negotiate and submit a draft negotiating to the Council of Ministers fundamentalist, that is added Basra province mentioned to the Committee on the draft scarcity and desalination Almiah.anthy

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 12 May 2024, 11:29 am