Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

MP Baldawi rules out endorsing pending laws in one group

chouchou
    chouchou

endorsing - MP Baldawi rules out endorsing pending laws in one group  Empty MP Baldawi rules out endorsing pending laws in one group

Post by chouchou Sun Aug 04, 2013 7:00 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[ltr]Baghdad (IraqiNews.com) MP Mufeed al-Baldawi of the State of Law Coalition ruled out the endorsement of the pending laws in one group because of the lack of political agreements among the political blocs over these laws. [/ltr]

[ltr]The news over passing the laws in one groups did not appeal to the Religious Authority and the political circles, describing this manner as will be on account of the Iraqi people. [/ltr]

[ltr]Baldawi said “There are more than 14 pending laws following the political disagreements and they cannot be approved in one group because there is no political consensus.”[/ltr]

[ltr]“The parliament Speaker, Osama al-Nijaifi formed a commission to follow up the important laws including the parliament elections law and another commission was formed headed by the Deputy Speaker, Qusai al-Sihail to consider the controversial law drafts,” he added. [/ltr]

[ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 12:53 pm