Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Maliki's coalition presents a third candidate for the position of governor of Diyala

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al-Maliki's coalition presents a third candidate for the position of governor of Diyala Empty Al-Maliki's coalition presents a third candidate for the position of governor of Diyala

Post by Rocky Fri 26 Apr 2024, 6:57 am

Al-Maliki's coalition presents a third candidate for the position of governor of Diyala
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] |Today
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

+A
    -A

Baghdad today - Diyala
     Today, Friday (April 26, 2024), the head of the Sunni Council of Diyala, Turki Al-Utbi, revealed that Al-Maliki’s coalition has presented a new candidate for the position of governor.
    Al-Atabi said in an interview with "Baghdad Today", "The head of the State of Law coalition, Nouri Al-Maliki, officially informed the framework forces that his coalition's candidate for the position of governor of Diyala is Abdul-Rasul Jadaan Al-Atabi."
    Al-Otbi added, "The forces and blocs in the Diyala Council have been informed of the decision of Al-Maliki's alliance," stressing that "the latter will advance his candidate in the rounds of discussions in order to determine the date of the decision session."
    It is noteworthy that Al-Atabi is the third candidate proposed by the State of Law coalition for the position of governor of Diyala during the past weeks in order to resolve the problem of forming the local government.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 06 May 2024, 1:31 pm