Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Within a month... an Iranian border crossing recorded a noticeable increase in exports of goods to I

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Within a month... an Iranian border crossing recorded a noticeable increase in exports of goods to I Empty Within a month... an Iranian border crossing recorded a noticeable increase in exports of goods to I

Post by Rocky Fri 26 Apr 2024, 7:44 am

Within a month... an Iranian border crossing recorded a noticeable increase in exports of goods to Iraq

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Economy News - follow up
    [rtl] The Director of Customs of the Iranian Ilam Province, Sohrab Kamri, said that his country's goods exports from the Mehran international border crossing to Iraq amounted to more than 200 thousand tons with a financial value of approximately 100 million US dollars.[/rtl]
    [rtl]Kamri said in statements to official Iranian media that, starting from the beginning of the Iranian year, which begins on March 21, and for a full month, that is, until April 21, more than 218 thousand tons of various goods were exported, with a financial value exceeding 92 million dollars.[/rtl]
    [rtl]He added that during this month the rate of issuing export licenses increased to 565% compared to the same month of last year 2023.[/rtl]
    [rtl]According to the Iranian customs official, during this month more than 360,000 passengers crossed the border between the two countries, bringing the percentage of passenger traffic to 42% compared to the same date last year.[/rtl]

Views 46
    Added 04/26/2024 - 2:31 PM
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 06 May 2024, 12:53 pm