Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Eighth column Where are you Obama?

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Eighth column Where are you Obama?  Empty Eighth column Where are you Obama?

Post by Rocky Tue 06 Aug 2013, 6:28 am

Eighth column Where are you Obama?

08/06/13 Ali Hussein

After the United States decided to close the doors and windows of its embassy in Baghdad, we came Pentagon spokesman says: "I do not Chgloa mind .. and I hope the Iraqis should not worry that this is just a precautionary measure .. When needed we will know how to protect our interests" .. The spokesman said it is simply responding to questions about the impact of the closure of the embassy on the security situation in Iraq ..

Before a few months we have heard, Foreign Minister John Kerry explain to us the meaning of democracy that we have to be learned and which can be summarized by saying: universality of participation and consensus, but those who are angry should not give up on the system or withdraw it. "Did not Ajibna Mr. Kerry in a timely manner about the meaning of participation he is talking about! Do you believe that the situation in Iraq is a democratic model that must prevail in the region, which the United States remains committed to supporting and guide it with the first serious threat from al-Qaeda, to purposes and decided to ride a rescue ship?!
    Now, let me ask an important question: Are the Americans are worried about what is happening in Iraq? They know very well that what is happening havoc on earth mood was due to residents of the White House.

A few days ago I asked one of the parliamentarians: What is your explanation for the U.S. step, Is it a miscalculation of the Obama administration or something carefully planned? This parliamentary argue he informed Bdhalaz the policy said: It is believed that it like could not a solution symbols .. I thought his answer and reviewed the implications of what had happened, and found that it is the largest of the Puzzle game played with us the White House dwellers ..

America still believes in what is happening in Iraq, the game does not only need a change of faces and masks, and see that this is the ultimate what you can get in a country that was by very little dream of democracy ... America is doing its utmost to engineering the political system in Iraq, according to a company rule tribal see who dwell in the White House, ultimate change and maximum dreamed of Iraqis, in contrast national partnership government believes in step-American model should be exemplary, so I decided to shut down the Green Zone, and is surrounded by seven screens fear of the sight of the people envious and vindictive ..

With our security forces it believes this step will cross the tunnel ruin security, it does not matter that infected the lives of the people of the capital paralyzed! People are written, they have to live in the era of the decisions inner circle, no one knows what's going on, and why America is packed her belongings!

Maybe not remember U.S. officials they find excuses for the decision to close the embassy they are associated with this country, the Convention on the security provided one of its provisions to "help the Iraqis in their efforts to combat all terrorist groups, particularly al-Qaeda and all groups outside the law regardless of affiliations and eliminate their networks logistics and sources financing and defeat them and weed them out of Iraq, "but it seems that the Americans are not worried about Iraq, which is supposed to be one of the corridors of their interests in the region, they are worried about their partnership government that they consider optimal model, and act as they were in the time of military dictatorships .. Whoever concerned is sitting on the chair .. And the extent of its ability to ensure the effectiveness of the U.S. role.
    Despite the fact that there are questions revolve behind the scenes the U.S. decision-makers from a sample: What do we do?

But the fact confirms that the inner circle of decision-makers the U.S. is no longer interested in what is happening in Iraq, as long as it sat on the seat of government runs the country through a strategic alliance theory, which insisted that Mr. Kerry reminds us that "the United States continues to respect its role in support of Iraq, according to the strategic framework agreement, "and the strategic framework here, is to remain in their respective locations and sufficiency speeches and statements .. Where you imagine that the U.S. administration This is and fetched when the Iraqis, and that everything fully, the matter first and foremost just a renewal of the faces and suggest ordinary people that we are a democratic country just because the ballot boxes were distributed in the provinces!
    I wish on the Distinguished our politicians that confront Americans with the facts and tell them that our countries are not experiences of fields, and that the Iraqis are no longer convinced concerts fancy dress for the inauguration custodians and of the .. People do not want to replace the dictatorial regime authoritarian regime take cover to suppress democracy and exclusion of others.

Day, when Iraqi politicians believe that America can recognize it as a mistake and abused appreciation, it is but the defense of an immature political projects, it also means that the disaster repeatable and especially as it reproduces itself became day after day.
    You will not find politicians Obama in Iraq after at least for now. Found a man afraid and hesitant, are to blackmail him with the utmost simplicity, Faihzm the bags and run away!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 12 May 2024, 4:29 pm