Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

US maneuvers in Japan in anticipation of Pyongyang's attack

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

US maneuvers in Japan in anticipation of Pyongyang's attack Empty US maneuvers in Japan in anticipation of Pyongyang's attack

Post by Rocky Sat 15 Apr 2017, 3:03 am

US maneuvers in Japan in anticipation of Pyongyang's attack

Release date: 2017/4/15

US military commanders at the Cadena air base on Japan's Okinawa island have tested and trained to counter any possible missile threat from North Korea.
    According to the Japanese news agency, the exercises took place during the period from 12 to 14 April, but were only disclosed now, noting that the exercises were to prepare for any attack by North Korea amid escalating tension on the Korean Peninsula since April 4, when Pyongyang conducted another missile test, in which US President Donald Trump announced that he would take all possible measures to respond to the Korean tests.
    Japan and South Korea have suggested their territory be subject to retaliation by North Korea, but the most likely targets for North Korea will be primarily US bases in Japan and South Korea, experts said.

https://translate.google.com/translate?depth=1&hl=en&ie=UTF8&prev=_t&rurl=translate.google.com&sl=auto&tl=en&u=http://www.alliraqnews.com/modules/news/article.php%3Fstorytopic%3D41%26storyid%3D21752

Current date/time is Sun 12 May 2024, 4:38 pm