Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Industry commence operation of urea fertilizer plant

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Industry commence operation of urea fertilizer plant Empty Industry commence operation of urea fertilizer plant

Post by Rocky Wed Apr 19, 2017 3:25 am

Industry commence operation of urea fertilizer plant

4/19/2017 0:00

It embarked on the General Company for the fertilizer industry of the Ministry of Industry and Minerals, run the first line of the urea fertilizer production plant after rehabilitation.
    According to a ministry statement, that «the plant rehabilitation production capacity amounted to 1150 tons per day to double that production capacity to 2,300 tons of urea fertilizer for the first two lines and the second», noting » the rehabilitation of the first line after the installation of all the equipment, as it is due to the total energy of up to two lines of 600 to 700 thousand tons per year, covering the market need of urea fertilizer ».
    He pointed to »develop a future plan to upgrade the industry , fertilizer and study presentations from international companies set up line for the production of urea capacity of 2000 tons per day, in addition to the establishment of a fertilizer production line Dab which are imported from abroad and cards of up to 700 thousand tons per year, to meet the country 's need of fertilizer nitrogen ».

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 12:38 pm