Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Germany in talks with Iran and on aircraft maintenance Supply agreements

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Germany in talks with Iran and on aircraft maintenance Supply agreements Empty Germany in talks with Iran and on aircraft maintenance Supply agreements

Post by Rocky Thu 20 Apr 2017, 3:21 am

Germany in talks with Iran and on aircraft maintenance Supply agreements

Date: 22:20 04/19/2017
    Aircraft wings

Information / follow-up

Executives at Lufthansa confirmed Wednesday that the German airline is in talks with Iran on the provision of Air Supply and maintenance services and pilot training as it seeks to take advantage of new opportunities in Iran.

Foreign companies are competing on Iranian contracts since the lifting of economic sanctions on Tehran last year in exchange for it to reduce its projects to develop nuclear technology.

The regional director of the Lufthansa Group for the Gulf region, Iran, Pakistan and Afghanistan Carsten at a news conference, Tsang in Dubai "We are very intensive discussions, taking place in fact on almost a weekly basis."

But a spokesman for Lufthansa, told Reuters by e-mail later "talks with Iran Air has just started to explore business opportunities in the areas of logistics and maintenance. But there are no concrete plans for cooperation. "

Units of the Lufthansa Group is Al.as.ja Sky Chefs, Lufthansa Technik and Lufthansa is seeking to train pilots to enter into contracts with Iran Air, while the group is also in talks to provide services to other companies in the Iranian civil aviation sector.

Iran and advanced orders to buy 200 new Western aircraft to Iran Air and so far received two new Airbus A330 and A321.

Tsang said, "talking to Iran Air because the new planes to come. They need a training course and we have experience in all those areas, but we can not give timetables. "End quote / 25 d

http://almaalomah.info/2017/04/19/economic/148992

Current date/time is Mon 13 May 2024, 9:49 pm