Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Althoh Guards Islamic: American power rickety and Washington can no longer manage developments

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Althoh Guards Islamic: American power rickety and Washington can no longer manage developments Empty Althoh Guards Islamic: American power rickety and Washington can no longer manage developments

Post by Rocky Fri 21 Apr 2017, 10:57 am

Althoh Guards Islamic: American power rickety and Washington can no longer manage developments

21/04/2017

Direction Press / Agencies
    Deputy Commander of the Islamic Revolution Guards Corps Brigadier General "Hossein Salami," said that the US economy is still sick and suffering from depression, and that military force Washington became rickety, stressing that America is no longer able to manage variables.

And said Brigadier General Salami that Iran lives in the heart of the ongoing conflicts in the region and crises, but the professionalism and forethought, wisdom, insight, and insights to the leader of the Islamic revolution, all are essential factors for the power that they reached the country.

Deputy Commander of the Islamic Revolution Guards Corps said that the country has reached in the defensive dimension to the stage of the force so that the enemy is no longer able to threaten us in this area, pointing out that the economic dimension is still in need of development and prosperity, so as not to be able enemies of the Islamic revolution from the threat of the country that matter.

Brigadier General Salami concluded that the country needs to own all the pillars of strength and power, saying: make the Islamic Republic transcends all of these different threats, it is the progress of the people and the system along with the leadership and guidance of the commander of the Islamic Revolution.

http://aletejahtv.org/permalink/160884.html

Current date/time is Mon 13 May 2024, 5:45 pm