Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

What Trump's new plan against Iran?

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

What Trump's new plan against Iran? Empty What Trump's new plan against Iran?

Post by Rocky Tue 25 Apr 2017, 2:05 am

What Trump's new plan against Iran?

Arab and international   Tuesday April 25, 2017 

The newspaper "Aaszewsta" said Russian, US President Donald Trump 's management plans to follow a new plan to deal with Iran.

The newspaper said in a report, it said that the new US administration, is considering the possibility of reviewing the nuclear deal with Iran, arguing that it aborts the efforts of years of painstaking negotiations with Tehran.

The newspaper quoted Russian sources, described Palmtalaap on the situation in the Republican Party, saying that Trump 's management plans to revisit the United States , the former approach towards Iran, the sources suggested that Washington had imposed new sanctions against Iran.

The newspaper quoted experts as saying that the nuclear agreement between Iran and the six countries (China, Russia, America, France, Germany and Britain) on the verge of collapse, Mstdrickan that it would be difficult for the United States, the termination of all agreements unilaterally.

The journalist revealed the White House spokesman told the newspaper that the discussions now revolve actively in Washington about the American political approach toward Iran. The newspaper pointed out that US Secretary of State Rex Tillerson was quick to make statements hostile to Iran, while Defense Minister James Mattis has accused Iran of supporting terrorism.

According to sources in the Republican Party of the Russian newspaper, that the White House thinks seriously reconsider " the Iranian trend , " noting that Washington would take in the next three months the implementation of the recommendations of the country 's policy in this direction on the Iranian nuclear program

http://www.skypressiq.net/2017/4/25/%D9%85%D8%A7-%D9%87%D9%8A-%D8%AE%D8%B7%D8%A9-%D8%AA%D8%B1%D8%A7%D9%85%D8%A8-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AC%D8%AF%D9%8A%D8%AF%D8%A9-%D8%B6%D8%AF-%D8%A5%D9%8A%D8%B1%D8%A7%D9%86

Current date/time is Tue 14 May 2024, 1:22 am