Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Baghdad is committed to providing an enabling environment for investment

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Baghdad is committed to providing an enabling environment for investment Empty Baghdad is committed to providing an enabling environment for investment

Post by Rocky Sun 30 Apr 2017, 9:27 am

Baghdad is committed to providing an enabling environment for investment

Â
    Baghdad balances News

It announced that the province of Baghdad on Saturday for its pledge to provide a favorable environment for investment and the process of transferring powers to the province during the next phase.

A statement by the governor of Baghdad, Atwan Atwani received / scales News / copy of it, "Atwani attended a meeting of the Supreme Commission for coordination between the provinces which was chaired by Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi, and attended by heads of provincial councils, governors and representatives of some ministries."

The Office, "The meeting discussed many of the service and security aspects and the return of displaced persons and financial challenges facing the country, in addition to providing a valid environment for investment and the transfer of powers," noting that "the meeting stressed the need to promote the reality service and construction projects stalled because of the financial crisis."

He explained, "The meeting touched on the need to grant advanced with ratios of regional development projects amounts of money for their work completed."

The meeting, "is keen to maintain the full financial dues from obtaining general budget to be able to resume work on projects stalled due to a lack of funding" .bhsp Albaan.anthy 29 / A 43

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 12 May 2024, 10:07 pm