Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Finance: Unified Retirement bill arrived in the Council of Ministers and accelerate adoption by

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Finance: Unified Retirement bill arrived in the Council of Ministers and accelerate adoption by Empty Finance: Unified Retirement bill arrived in the Council of Ministers and accelerate adoption by

Post by Rocky Fri 16 Aug 2013, 7:42 am

Finance: Unified Retirement bill arrived in the Council of Ministers and accelerate adoption by

Posted 15/08/2013 05:12 PM

Babinaoz / Agencies:
    Revealed the parliamentary Finance Committee, Thursday, for the arrival of the consolidated draft pension law to the Council of Ministers after being audited by the State Council. And sent the Ministry of Finance on June 21 of last draft Unified Retirement Act in its final form to the State Council for the purpose of audit.

Committee member said Haitham al-Jubouri "The draft law Unified Retirement arrived yesterday evening to the Council of Ministers of the Council of State".

Jubouri called "speed up the adoption of the draft law and submit it to the House of Representatives for the purpose of legislation."

Parliamentary Finance Committee revealed earlier in the most prominent of the amendments made to the Unified Retirement Law, and showed for who has 40 years of service on the full salary ratio 100% Kthad, while select the minimum pension to 400 thousand dinars.

The Finance Committee has announced obtaining the approval of the government to implement unified pension law during the current year after confirmed the National Pension Service of possession of sufficient funds to cover the increase in the salaries of financial retirees.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 12 May 2024, 1:14 pm