Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Trump warns Assad and Kim Jong-un: I'm not Obama!

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Trump warns Assad and Kim Jong-un: I'm not Obama! Empty Trump warns Assad and Kim Jong-un: I'm not Obama!

Post by Rocky Tue 02 May 2017, 4:15 am

Trump warns Assad and Kim Jong-un: I'm not Obama!

Tue, 02 May 2017 09:09:14

US President Donald Trump said that in drafting the red lines on North Korea launched from the failed predecessor Barack Obama's experience in imposing "red lines" on Syria.

In an interview with "Fox News", the US president was asked what it was has its own vision of red lines in terms of dealing with the issue of North Korea. Trump explained that he drew lessons from the situation which resulted in 2012, when Obama vowed to use military force to punish Syrian President Bashar al-Assad to go beyond the "red line" on the use of chemical weapons, but the US president did not promise never in this.

The Trump went on saying: "I'm not like President Obama, who painted what he said was a red line on the sand, and then came many Albulaoi, but he did not plotting this line never." He stressed, saying: "In fact I defended the Red plan on Syria instead."

And on the situation in North Korea, the US president said he was "very dangerous for us and many of our allies." He said that Pyongyang's remarks "very enticing." He continued: "So we have to see. I do not like to draw red lines, but I act when I have to act."

It waved Trump that he does not need to draw red lines and then wait violated by Pyongyang or Damascus, but will continue the use of force without prior warning.

Through Trump in this context, it surprised by the promises previously made on the Battle of Mosul, saying: "We have declared that they will go to Mosul after 4 months, and then after 3 months, and then two months later, and then next week. I asked: Why say so? it was expected to be a lightning battle of Mosul. but it is still going so far because the enemy was aware of Bakdomanm. "

He stressed, saying: "You simply do not talk about it. You have to do what you should do without talking about."

http://www.jumhuriya.news/news.php?id=11068

Current date/time is Mon 13 May 2024, 3:15 am