Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Distribution of new ration card this month

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Distribution of new ration card this month Empty Distribution of new ration card this month

Post by Rocky Wed 10 May 2017, 2:29 am

Distribution of new ration card this month

5/10/2017 0:00

BAGHDAD / Taha Hussein    
    said the Ministry of Commerce said this month will see the new ration card distribution among the citizens of Baghdad, while among the provinces in turn be distributed, revealing continuing to deliver food to the displaced families.
    The Director General of Planning and Follow - up department in the ministry Ibtihal Hashim in a statement »Sabah»: The Ministry was continuing to print the ration card processing and supply centers , which in turn will hand them over to agents of the ration materials after they distributed among the citizens process.
    She noted that her ministry had already received several meals from the special card in Baghdad governorate, specifically next to Rusafa, hoping the entire remaining preparations for the receipt next to Rusafa in the next few days , then proceed to distribute.
    He pointed out that Hashem ration card distribution to the rest of the provinces will take place successively according to the plan prepared by the ministry for this purpose, indicating that the ministry will receive only the amount of 1,000 dinars from citizens to meet this card printed and delivered them to the process.
    On the other hand, it confirmed the continuation of her ministry to follow up counting operations of displaced families from areas where battles to liberate it from the abomination gangs «Daesh» criminal to deliver food and flour them.
    It showed Director General of Planning and Follow - up Department of Commerce, said her ministry had succeeded in delivering the ration card for the families of these items , whether on the left side or the right side of the city of Mosul, in addition to the places allocated by the government to house the displaced.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 07 May 2024, 6:47 am