Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

US arms deal to Saudi Arabia $ 100 billion

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

US arms deal to Saudi Arabia $ 100 billion Empty US arms deal to Saudi Arabia $ 100 billion

Post by Rocky Sat 13 May 2017, 2:59 am

US arms deal to Saudi Arabia $ 100 billion

13/05/2017

Direction Press / Agencies
    White House official revealed that the United States is about to complete a series of arms deals to Saudi Arabia worth more than $ 100 billion.
    The official said in remarks told Reuters, "We are in the final stages of the deals chain," and added that this package is being arranged to coincide with a visit by Trump to Saudi Arabia, and may increase eventually $ 300 billion over ten years, claiming Saudi Arabia to help strengthen its defense capabilities .
    Trump heads to Saudi Arabia on May 19 / May in his first station in the first international tours.
    The official said the package includes US weapons, maintenance, air ships, missile defense and maritime security.
    The US official said the deal "is good for the US economy, but it is also good in terms of building the capacities commensurate with the challenges of the region, Israel will continue to maintain superiority."
    The official added that Trump will attend during his stay in Riyadh, three large events, a series of meetings with Saudi officials a separate meeting with the leaders of the six Gulf Cooperation Council (GCC), lunch with Arab and Muslim leaders were invited to the fifty-six of them to discuss the fight against extremism and crack down on illegal funding.

http://aletejahtv.org/permalink/164110.html

Current date/time is Sun 12 May 2024, 6:31 am