Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iran and the Philippines agree to invest in Iranian oil fields

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iran and the Philippines agree to invest in Iranian oil fields Empty Iran and the Philippines agree to invest in Iranian oil fields

Post by Rocky Mon 29 May 2017, 3:19 am

Iran and the Philippines agree to invest in Iranian oil fields

28/05/2017

It signed the National Iranian Oil Company with a government oil company in the Philippines Memorandum of Understanding for the purchase of oil and investment in Iranian oil fields.

The news agencies quoted the location of the Philippine Star Phil, said the National Iranian company has entered into a cooperation agreement for the development of oil fields and the sale of oil to the State Oil Company of the Philippine PLOC .

Signed this agreement on the Iranian side, Gholam - Reza manuchehri, assistant director of the National Iranian Oil Company in development affairs, including the initial procedures to conduct a study on the possibility of implementing a number of joint projects between Iran and the Philippines, while it was signed for the Philippine side Adro Aquino director PLOC government Philippine.

Among the projects that have been agreed between the two countries to conduct a study on development: oil fields Baznan and Darkhovin and the purchase of crude oil by the refinery of Mindanao and the Philippines as well as the establishment of a factory for liquefied natural gas in Iran.

The company plans to PLOC the Philippine government to create an oil refinery in the Mindanao region over the next 3 years, and will supply oil to the plant of Iranian crude oil.

http://aletejahtv.org/permalink/166414.html

Current date/time is Tue 14 May 2024, 1:13 am