Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Turkish Ambassador to Iraq: Saudi Arabia paid a sum more than Qatar paid for the release of its nati

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Turkish Ambassador to Iraq: Saudi Arabia paid a sum more than Qatar paid for the release of its nati Empty Turkish Ambassador to Iraq: Saudi Arabia paid a sum more than Qatar paid for the release of its nati

Post by Rocky Wed 31 May 2017, 3:47 am

Turkish Ambassador to Iraq: Saudi Arabia paid a sum more than Qatar paid for the release of its nationals kidnapped in Iraq

By SD SD -May 31, 2017026

Treasures Media  - Turkey 's ambassador to Iraq , Fatih Yildiz said in comments about his country 's support for country positions of the Muslim Brotherhood and Hamas , and stressed the strength of the deep - rooted relations between Doha and Ankara.
    He condemned the Turkish ambassador 's remarks by US President Donald Trump and the Saudi King Salman bin Abdul Aziz in the Arab - American Islamic Summit describing them Brotherhood and Hamas terrorism, considering these statements betray the Muslim world and the Palestinian cause.
    He said Turkey 's ambassador to Iraq , Fatih Yildiz on the subject of Qataris and Saudis kidnapped in Iraq: What was said by the Saudi media about the transfer of $ half a billion dollars for the release of the kidnapped Qatari release Qatar blur denied the Saudi media of the facts.
    Fatih Yildiz said he was released two Saudi nationals among the hostages and Saudi Arabia prompted the Iraqi government to release them through its embassy in Baghdad , an amount more than it paid the State of Qatar about each and every one of its nationals.
    The Saudi media began trading that the Qatari foreign minister met with Iraqi Prime Minister Haider al - Abadi in Baghdad last week, and asked him to transfer the amount of half a billion dollars , which was dedicated to the launch of the Qatari hostages released as a gift from Doha to support militias popular crowd.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 14 May 2024, 1:37 am