Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Urges religious authority spending on fighters and attention to orphans

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Urges religious authority spending on fighters and attention to orphans Empty Urges religious authority spending on fighters and attention to orphans

Post by Rocky Fri Jun 30, 2017 8:15 am

Urges religious authority spending on fighters and attention to orphans

6/24/2017 0:00

Karbala / Sabah
    urged the Supreme religious authority, spending on fighters in the face of gangs «Daesh» terrorist, calling for compassion for the needy and orphans and we are embarking on Eid al - Fitr.
    The representative of the reference in Karbala , Mr. Ahmed Safi, in a Friday sermon delivered from inside the courtyard Husseini al - Sharif: «As long as we in the holy month of Ramadan, we spend for the sake of God in financial assistance to the fighters in this circumstance , which are engaged in the fierce battles against Daesh we do not find the most precious and better than spending they Mtvdilon us and these earliest acts of worship to Almighty God », pointing out that« compassion for the needy and orphans and we are embarking on Eid al - Fitr, and to feed orphans and go to them and clothe them is pleasing to God Almighty ».
    Safi added that « the sacred street urged the ties of kinship and attention to the neighbor and lose, and also urged spending and urged us to spend what affects the mainland», indicating that «God woos people to Akarzoh spending in the process of the poor and their wage cream , a kind of test them by saying Ezz Almighty in Surat iron (who lends God a good loan Vidhaafh him and his wage
    cream.) »

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 9:50 am