Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Hakim: directed by Mr. Sistani, have had a great impact industry victory

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Hakim: directed by Mr. Sistani, have had a great impact industry victory Empty Hakim: directed by Mr. Sistani, have had a great impact industry victory

Post by Rocky Sun 02 Jul 2017, 2:08 am

Hakim: directed by Mr. Sistani, have had a great impact industry victory

07/02/2017 0:00

Baghdad / Al- Sabah
    praised the head of the National Alliance , Mr. Ammar al - Hakim, the directives of the supreme religious authority , Grand Ayatollah Ali al - Sistani, in support of the security forces to fight "Daesh" terrorist gangs. Hakim said, according to a statement to his office: "We can not and we are moving on the path of the nail and a brilliant victory, near the completion of the liberation of Mosul , dear God willing, but to extend the highest meanings of thanks and gratitude, to serve as High supreme religious authority represented by Imam Ali al - Sistani long live blooming, the great role done by directing the crowd locked in the battle to liberate the national territory of the wicked is an abomination Aldoaash, which Nharf them to achieve victory. "
    He added that the "wise guidance of the Imam al - Sistani, and Viaudhath blessed, of Bahadth to our armed forces in various denominations, and her rights to raise the banner of victory, as well as unlimited support for fighters in various Snovhm and their collections, and sponsorship blessed for the displaced and affected civilians, have had a great impact on access to critical results, industry
    great victory. "
    Hakim pointed to "We stand united in pride and pride in the positions of supreme religious authority, and persistent over the past years, and its call that did not stop her days; to social harmony, peaceful coexistence, peace and community, and to promote national unity and strengthen community cohesion and preserving the unity and sovereignty of Iraq, and fight terrorism, and to reject extremism and differences, and sectarian conflict, Iraqis have to go out to build their homeland and making their future, and all that was for insight into the mind of Munir sees the future to pay and straighten my God, which put on the path of victory. "

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 12 May 2024, 9:04 am