Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Two Sunni conferences in Baghdad, Arbil expected

jedi17
    jedi17

Two Sunni conferences in Baghdad, Arbil expected Empty Two Sunni conferences in Baghdad, Arbil expected

Post by jedi17 Sun 02 Jul 2017, 9:10 pm

Two Sunni conferences in Baghdad, Arbil expected
    9:40 AM ADMIN

Baghdad/ Iraq TradeLink: News circulating in Baghdad that the reconciliation conference due in mid of this month shall be divided in two, the first in Baghdad and the second in Arbil.

Arbil conference will host some important Iraqi political figures who were summoned to courts, as well as some other opposition elements that rejected the Iranian intervention and the Shiite Popular Mobilization Forces.

Conference sources that 74 personalities were invited, only 48 confirmed their attendance, including personalities managed to escape from Iraq following courts' warrants and sentences during previous Nouri al-Maliki's government during the period 2006-2014.

The conferences, mostly Sunni leaderships, are expected to dist post-Da'ish (ISIS) era.

The two conferences shall be inaugurated art the same time under UN patronage and Arab and western support , as well as US blessings.

All supporters shall attend the two conferences as "observers".

The sources said that Premier al-Ibadi promised to "protect" the conferees in Baghdad.

It was reported that this or these two conferences were the outcome of Ankara conference, which was held in February last, with Gulf support.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 12 May 2024, 12:02 pm