Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Guardian: the killing of 750 civilians by the international coalition raids in Raqqa

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The Guardian: the killing of 750 civilians by the international coalition raids in Raqqa Empty The Guardian: the killing of 750 civilians by the international coalition raids in Raqqa

Post by Rocky Thu 06 Jul 2017, 3:07 am

The Guardian: the killing of 750 civilians by the international coalition raids in Raqqa

06/07/2017

It revealed the British newspaper The Guardian, Thursday, 750 civilians were killed by the strikes carried out by the international coalition led by the United States of America, noting that the coalition carried out daily 50 air strike.
    The newspaper said in a report on its issue today, "The US-led coalition aircraft launched about 50 air strikes a day," indicating that "some observers believe that half the number of dead civilians who were killed in the tenderness and the number of 750 people, were killed by air strikes."
    The paper that "war crimes investigators, officers of the United Nations condemn the loss of the lives of many civilians during the campaign that the United States backed to restore tenderness of the hands of the organization Daesh."
    The newspaper report pointed out that "there is fear for the fate of 50 thousand Syrian citizens are still in tenderness amid the intensification of the fighting there.

http://aletejahtv.org/permalink/171476.html

Current date/time is Mon 13 May 2024, 9:52 pm