Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Integrity restore and prevent the waste of 80 billion dinars

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Integrity restore and prevent the waste of 80 billion dinars Empty Integrity restore and prevent the waste of 80 billion dinars

Post by Rocky Sun 09 Jul 2017, 2:43 am

Integrity restore and prevent the waste of 80 billion dinars

09/07/2017 0:00

Completed by the Office of the Inspector General of the Ministry of Municipalities
    Baghdad / morning
    revealed the integrity of enabling the Office of the Inspector General of the Ministry of Municipalities to recover and prevent waste and recommending the recovery of more than eighty billion dinars body.
    Inspector General of the Ministry of Municipalities and Public Works Majed Jaber explained that his office was able to prevent the waste of the amount of thirty - seven billion five hundred and ninety million dinars of public money. The amount the amount of the estimated value of the plot of land numbered (10196/117 21 m Tikrit sodium) that almost ownership be transferred to a company without charge. He pointed Jaber that his office a thousand investigative committee and has taken appropriate legal action to stop the process of ownership of the plot of land mentioned transfer and an area of 1253 dunums to one of the civil companies without charge, and pointed out in a book sent to the Integrity Commission to enable the Office to prevent wastage amount (17,000,000,000) Seventeen billion dinars, which stopped buying mechanisms amount mentioned by the Directorate of municipalities procedures in one of the provinces.
    He also reviewed the Inspector General of the Ministry of Municipalities and Public Works achievements of his office during the year 2016, articulating being able to recover the amount of (748 045 071 0.3) three billion seven hundred and forty - eight million and forty - five thousand and seventy - one dinars, while the recommended recovery of the amount (22,229,793,682) twenty - two billion two hundred and nine twenty -two million seven hundred and ninety - three thousand six hundred and eighty - two dinars

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 12 May 2024, 4:56 pm