Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

During the meeting with the people of Karrada .. Commander of Baghdad operations directed to study t

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

During the meeting with the people of Karrada .. Commander of Baghdad operations directed to study t Empty During the meeting with the people of Karrada .. Commander of Baghdad operations directed to study t

Post by Rocky Tue 11 Jul 2017, 2:02 am

During the meeting with the people of Karrada .. Commander of Baghdad operations directed to study their proposals

a wish Since 2017-07-10 at 16:58 (Baghdad time)

Baghdad - Mawazine News
    BAGHDAD (Reuters) - Baghdad operations chief Lieutenant General Jalil al-Rubaie met on Monday with residents of the Karrada district to discuss ways to secure the area and extend its closure late into the night.
    "Al-Rubaia will listen to a proposal submitted by a member of the Baghdad Provincial Council, Mohammed al-Rubaie, which includes the establishment of a security cordon for the Karrada area to secure the area from any terrorist action targeting it and to allow the abusers and the wheels," the statement said.
    He added that "the people of Karrada presented to the leader their suffering and material losses as a result of closing in early hours prevents the entry of citizens to it," asserting that "Shammari promised the people of Karrada study the proposals submitted by the people of the region and the provincial council by a committee formed in the leadership of operations to decide on the proposals submitted "He said.
    The people of the Karrada region, according to the statement, "their thanks and appreciation to the commander of operations to understand the situation of the region and find solutions that secure the region and its people."
    It is noteworthy that the Karrada district in central Baghdad witnessed on July 3, 2016, three days before Eid al-Fitr, the bombing of a bus bomb in front of two commercial compounds in the region, resulting in the death and injury of nearly 500 citizens, while the security forces closed most of the entrances of the region And its streets to today

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 14 May 2024, 12:57 am