Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

OPEC expects lower demand for its oil next year

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

OPEC expects lower demand for its oil next year Empty OPEC expects lower demand for its oil next year

Post by Rocky Wed 12 Jul 2017, 8:40 am

OPEC expects lower demand for its oil next year

History of edits:: 2017/7/12

{International: Euphrates News} said the Organization of Petroleum Exporting Countries {OPEC} The global demand for OPEC oil will decline in the next year, at a time when pumping US shale oil producers and rivals others more crude, indicating that the oil market will see a surplus in 2018 despite from production cuts led by OPEC.
    In its monthly report on Wednesday, countries of the Organization of the Petroleum Exporting {OPEC expects} that " the world would need 32.2 million barrels per day of crude produced by its members in the next year , a decrease of 60 thousand barrels per day , compared with this year , at a time when competitors pumps more raw. "
    OPEC production increased to more than this level despite the agreement led the organization to cut supplies began in January.
    In the report , OPEC said that "production increased 393 thousand barrels per day in June to 32.611 million barrels per day , led by a rise in the supply of Nigeria and Libya Almafatyn cut production, as well as Iraq and Saudi Arabia to pump more. Ended

http://alforatnews.com/modules/news/article.php?storyid=146268

Current date/time is Sun 12 May 2024, 9:22 am