Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

.. Iraq draws a government to invest in oil fields border

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

.. Iraq draws a government to invest in oil fields border Empty .. Iraq draws a government to invest in oil fields border

Post by Rocky Thu 20 Jul 2017, 4:01 pm

.. Iraq draws a government to invest in oil fields border

BAGHDAD - The Journal News
    confirmed Oil Minister, Jabbar Allaibi, Thursday, move the Iraqi government to invest the border oil fields , which has a huge reservoir of wealth hydrocarbon.

He said, Allaibi in a statement during his inspection of Sinbad oil field seen by the «Journal News», that "the results of the drilling field oil Sinbad operations promise reservoir card supply the energies Alantajph fields of Basra," announcing "the completion of drilling operations in the well No. 3 from the field."

He pointed out that "Iraq is an investment of border fields that has huge reservoirs of wealth and hydrocarbon purely Iraqi hands that."

The Sinbad oil field border with Iran, has been invested by the cadres of the national effort has been drilled three wells in which, now in connectivity and construction of surface facilities stage.

share it

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 12 May 2024, 4:26 pm