Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Washington assumes that al-Baghdadi is still alive: we have no information about his death

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Washington assumes that al-Baghdadi is still alive: we have no information about his death Empty Washington assumes that al-Baghdadi is still alive: we have no information about his death

Post by Rocky Sat 22 Jul 2017, 2:25 am

Washington assumes that al-Baghdadi is still alive: we have no information about his death

WASHINGTON (Reuters) - US Defense Secretary Jim Matisse said on Friday that the leader of the al-Qaeda organization, Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi, was still alive.
    Earlier this month, the Syrian Observatory for Human Rights said it had confirmed information about al-Baghdadi's death, but Western and Iraqi officials questioned it.
    "I think he's alive and I'll think the opposite when we know we killed him," Matisse told reporters at the Pentagon. But we are pursuing him ... we assume he is alive. "
    For his part, Nicholas Rasmussen, director of the Center for Counter-Terrorism, said that "he did not see any information confirming that the leader of the organization Dadash Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi was killed."
    "I have not seen anything that leads me to believe that al-Baghdadi has been removed from the battlefield," Rasmussen said. We know a lot. We just do not have information confirming his death. " Finished

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Washington assumes that al-Baghdadi is still alive: we have no information about his death Empty US Defense Secretary: We pursue "Baghdadi" and assume that he is alive

Post by Rocky Sat 22 Jul 2017, 2:38 am

US Defense Secretary: We pursue "Baghdadi" and assume that he is alive

Editorial Date: 2017/7/21

{International: Euphrates News} US Defense Secretary Jim Matisse, announced Friday that the leader of the terrorist terrorist gangs Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi is still alive.
    Earlier this month, the Syrian Observatory for Human Rights said it had confirmed information about al-Baghdadi's death, but Western and Iraqi officials questioned it.
    "I think he's alive and I'll think the opposite when we know we killed him, but we're chasing him," Matisse told reporters at the Pentagon.
    "We assume that he is alive," he said

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 12 May 2024, 11:37 pm