Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliament resumes its session today by voting on a number of bills and repor

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliament resumes its session today by voting on a number of bills and repor Empty Parliament resumes its session today by voting on a number of bills and repor

Post by Rocky Sat Jul 22, 2017 4:32 am

Parliament resumes its session today by voting on a number of bills and reports

22/07/2017

"The agenda includes" the vote on the draft law amending the Criminal Procedure Law No. 23 of 1971 and voting on the draft law of the Iraqi National Intelligence Service, and vote on the draft law on the secretion of land and orchards, the Information Office of the House of Representatives said in a statement received by "Trend Press" Located within the basic design of the city of Baghdad and municipalities. "
    It also includes "voting on the draft law on the ratification of the documents of the Bucharest Conference of 2004 annexed to the Universal Postal Convention, completing the vote on the draft law on the reform of inmates and depositors, and voting on the draft law on the residence of foreigners."
    The agenda of the session includes "the first reading of the proposed amendment to the First Law of amnesty No. 27 of 2016, the report and discussion of the draft law of appeal in favor of the law in the provisions and decisions on real estate ownership, and the report and discussion of two draft laws of the accession of the Republic of Iraq to the Maritime Labor Agreement 2006 and the accession of the Republic of Iraq to Convention on the Identity of Seafarers' Documents No. 185 of 2003 ".

He also included the presentation and discussion of the draft law on the accession of the Republic of Iraq to the Convention on Freedom of Association and Protection of Trade Union Organization No. 87 of 1948 and a general topic for discussion in the presence of the concerned ministers to discuss the water crisis in Iraq. Sa

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 8:22 am