Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Signing a contract for the construction of a gas cylinder production plant in Basra

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Signing a contract for the construction of a gas cylinder production plant in Basra Empty Signing a contract for the construction of a gas cylinder production plant in Basra

Post by Rocky Mon 24 Jul 2017, 3:02 am

Signing a contract for the construction of a gas cylinder production plant in Basra

24/7/2017 12:00 AM

BAGHDAD / Al-Sabah
    The Ministry of Oil signed a contract with a Lebanese company to produce gas cylinders, and started to equip citizens with white oil. "The gas filling company of the ministry has signed a contract with a Lebanese company to produce gas cylinders with 3000 to 5000 cylinders a day," Oil Minister Jabbar al-Luaibi told a news conference, noting that the contract would be for 10 years.
    He added that the production of the cylinders will be in accordance with international and Iraqi standards, stressing that the plant to be built in Basra will meet the local needs of these cylinders, in addition to it will provide hard currency because it will be produced locally rather than imported from abroad.
    To this, the Director General of the distribution of petroleum products Ali al-Musawi in a statement received "morning" , A copy of it, the processing outlets in Baghdad, Nineveh, Salahuddin, Anbar and Diyala began to equip citizens with 100 liters of white oil for each family in preparation for the next winter season.
    Regarding the distribution mechanism, Al-Moussawi confirmed that the information card will be approved for the fuel card, and for the provinces the same mechanisms used in the processing will be adopted.
    It is worth mentioning that the company distributes oil products in the process of equipping citizens with white oil at present to secure good stocks for citizens during the coming winter, a context followed in previous years, while keen to deliver the material to all regions.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 13 May 2024, 10:09 pm