Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

INDIA: Our doors are open to Iraqis

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

INDIA: Our doors are open to Iraqis Empty INDIA: Our doors are open to Iraqis

Post by Rocky Wed 26 Jul 2017, 3:03 am

INDIA: Our doors are open to Iraqis

26/7/2017 12:49 AM

BAGHDAD (Reuters) -
    New Delhi on Tuesday expressed its aspiration to establish the best relations with Baghdad in various fields, renewing its continued support for the security, stability and unity of the country, stressing that its doors are open to Iraqis.
    This came after Foreign Minister Ibrahim al-Jaafari met his Indian counterpart Sushma Swaraj in New Delhi.
    The two sides discussed "bilateral relations between the two countries and ways to develop them to achieve the interests of the two friendly peoples," according to a statement by the Jaafari office.
    The Foreign Minister pointed out that "Iraq and India are shared by many of the participants, and Iraq is keen to work to activate common interests, and to face common risks," explaining that "
    Iraq is a country rich in multiple resources, and has the elements of advancement, but it is going through exceptional circumstances is the security challenge, the war against terrorist gangs, and the economic challenge due to low oil prices and the cost of war. "He added that" Iraq has faced a global war against terrorist gangs, The first in defense of himself and on behalf of the whole world, "stressing that" Iraq continues its efforts to promote stability and achieve development, thanks and appreciation of India's positions in support of Iraq security, political and humanitarian. " He expressed Jaafari," Iraq's desire to open a consulate for India in Basra To increase the pilgrimage Investments, and to facilitate the visa for Iraqis wishing to visit India procedures. "
    For her part , expressed India 's Foreign Minister for the " liberation of Mosul was pleased, "expressing" the aspiration of India to establish better relations with Baghdad in various fields. "
    She stressed that"

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 12 May 2024, 10:09 pm