Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

+7
Bama Diva
chouchou
fonz1951
mochasmom
Wayne Irby
Screwball
Rocky
11 posters

Deputy Secretary stresses need for Dropping Zeros law; It’s known the zeros project will like to tak

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Deputy Secretary stresses need for Dropping Zeros law; It’s known the zeros project will like to tak - Page 2 Empty Deputy Secretary stresses need for Dropping Zeros law; It’s known the zeros project will like to tak

Post by Rocky Fri 13 Sep 2013, 4:12 am

First topic message reminder :

Deputy Secretary stresses need for Dropping Zeros law; It’s known the zeros project will like to take place in next month, he says

Finance committee member stressed n passing law for deleting zeros
    12 Sep 2013

A finance committee member of Iraq stated that a law for omitting zeros from Iraqi currencies should be passed in order to confront the issues like debt and money frozen.

Finance Committee deputy secretary, Mr. Hadi stated further that the law should be passed as soon as possible to overcome some serious financial issues within the country.

He remarked, “The project to delete the zeros is in frozen state now and cons of approval is launched without coordination with the executive bodies will stagger policy the country, stressing the need for coordination and agreement with the concerned authorities for approval within a proper timeline.”

It has been known that the project of omitting zeros from the Iraqi currency will like to take place in

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    kingsranch
    kingsranch
    Dedicated Investor
    Dedicated Investor

Deputy Secretary stresses need for Dropping Zeros law; It’s known the zeros project will like to tak - Page 2 Empty Re: Deputy Secretary stresses need for Dropping Zeros law; It’s known the zeros project will like to tak

Post by kingsranch Sun 15 Sep 2013, 10:41 am

I think the UN still has some control over the DFI funds, why would Zebari meet with them and say "Iraq is keen on completing all personal items and  close file, as he meant with Tibor Raja, executive director of UN compensation commission on Wednesday. Its like Screwball said they have the $$, but they just can't turn loose of it
    Bama Diva
    Bama Diva

Deputy Secretary stresses need for Dropping Zeros law; It’s known the zeros project will like to tak - Page 2 Empty Re: Deputy Secretary stresses need for Dropping Zeros law; It’s known the zeros project will like to tak

Post by Bama Diva Sun 15 Sep 2013, 4:18 pm

kingsranch wrote:I think the UN still has some control over the DFI funds, why would Zebari meet with them and say "Iraq is keen on completing all personal items and  close file, as he meant with Tibor Raja, executive director of UN compensation commission on Wednesday. Its like Screwball said they have the $$, but they just can't turn loose of it
    You are correct kingsranch, the UN does still have control of the DFI funds and will have until the debt to Kuwait is paid. That was my point in the other posting.
    Neno
    Neno
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Neno Sun 15 Sep 2013, 4:26 pm

Bama Diva wrote:
    kingsranch wrote:I think the UN still has some control over the DFI funds, why would Zebari meet with them and say "Iraq is keen on completing all personal items and  close file, as he meant with Tibor Raja, executive director of UN compensation commission on Wednesday. Its like Screwball said they have the $$, but they just can't turn loose of it
    You are correct kingsranch, the UN does still have control of the DFI funds and will have until the debt to Kuwait is paid. That was my point in the other posting.
    Both of you have to remember that a non made official vote was done on July 16th that gave Ki Ban Moon a little ease to breath by placing this all under UNAMI so yes, it could be why... ;)
    mbryan
    mbryan
    Cain't Let Go Investor
    Cain't Let Go Investor

Post by mbryan Sun 15 Sep 2013, 4:42 pm

from bama
     So, could it be that the government wants a law to prevent the CBI from deleting the zeroes?? The articles are very confusing so not sure which ones we can believe. We read the different committees wants the zeros deleted, but the above article tells another story. Comments anyone??
    Maybe they learned from the us if they create a law and it is un challenged then the goi will control the cbi against the constitution
    Neno
    Neno
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Neno Sun 15 Sep 2013, 4:56 pm

mbryan wrote:from bama
     So, could it be that the government wants a law to prevent the CBI from deleting the zeroes?? The articles are very confusing so not sure which ones we can believe. We read the different committees wants the zeros deleted, but the above article tells another story. Comments anyone??
    Maybe they learned from the us if they create a law and it is un challenged then the goi will control the cbi against the constitution
    I was going to agree with Bama that maybe the EC and the FC fight it out that way but when you mbryan, commented to the US made a law that the UN challenged us with, I kinda got lost cause the US created the UN and the possibility of your notion is there... ;)
    mbryan
    mbryan
    Cain't Let Go Investor
    Cain't Let Go Investor

Post by mbryan Sun 15 Sep 2013, 5:57 pm

A way to circumvent the iraq const

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat 11 May 2024, 10:08 pm