Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary energy discusses with experts and members of oil law of the National Oil Company

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliamentary energy discusses with experts and members of oil law of the National Oil Company Empty Parliamentary energy discusses with experts and members of oil law of the National Oil Company

Post by Rocky Thu 03 Aug 2017, 3:28 am

Parliamentary energy discusses with experts and members of oil law of the National Oil Company

Release Date: 2017/8/3

[Ayna-Baghdad]
    The Oil and Energy Committee in the House of Representatives discussed with some experts in the oil sector and members of the Basra Petroleum Company the law of the National Oil Company and listen to the notes to go to the Committee a series of steps that would accelerate the legislation of the law in the House of Representatives.
    "The law of the National Oil Company requires taking note of all the observations, opinions and proposals to contribute to addressing the gaps in the law, The committee is continuing to involve all competent authorities and know the proposals that are submitted either by experts or members and thus the Committee works to collect these proposals and synthesize them to serve the law and support the oil industry. "
    "We renew our main demand, which is the entitlement of the site of the National Oil Company in the province of Basra, the fact that this company will be a key pillar in the case of its presence among the oil institutions in Basra and thus be an important addition commensurate with the law [Basra, Iraq's economic capital] The country is equipped with the basic elements to promote the reality of the oil industry to enter the competition between countries in the marketing of oil and its products. "

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 13 May 2024, 2:22 am