Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Newsweek attacks Trump in the harshest criticism to date!

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Newsweek attacks Trump in the harshest criticism to date! Empty Newsweek attacks Trump in the harshest criticism to date!

Post by Rocky Tue 08 Aug 2017, 3:37 am

Newsweek attacks Trump in the harshest criticism to date!

08/08/2017

Newsweek has been criticized by critics as perhaps the harshest of its kind so far for US President Donald Trump, calling him "the lazy boy!"

The magazine published a photograph showing Trump sitting in a chair in a manner of laziness, watching TV and eating.
    "Golf and television will not make America great again," Newsweek said at the start of her stinging article, accusing Trump of spending his time playing golf and watching television, in response to his campaign slogan.
    According to the magazine, Trump had promised before he was elected president that he had no time to play golf, after repeatedly criticizing former US President Barack Obama for playing the game at a time when the country was going through the most difficult economic period during a crisis The debt, which ended with an agreement among members of Congress, allowed the ceiling to be raised. The magazine reported that Obama had played golf four months after his inauguration, while former US President George W. Bush played golf five months after his inauguration, and Trump, since his inauguration in January so far, has visited the Golf 40 Time, which cost US taxpayers about $ 55 million.
    "He seems to trust" Fox an friends "more than members of the US intelligence community who tell him everything every morning," the magazine said, quoting the Politico newspaper. "Saying that an employee inside the White House pointed out that the American president" is bored and prefer to watch television. "Sf

http://aletejahtv.org/permalink/175909.html

Current date/time is Sun 12 May 2024, 6:06 am