Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

In the presence of Araji and Douai .. Sign an investment contract with a Chinese company half a bill

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

In the presence of Araji and Douai .. Sign an investment contract with a Chinese company half a bill Empty In the presence of Araji and Douai .. Sign an investment contract with a Chinese company half a bill

Post by Rocky Mon Aug 14, 2017 4:01 am

In the presence of Araji and Douai .. Sign an investment contract with a Chinese company half a billion dollars

economy Since 2017-08-13 at 17:05 (Baghdad time)

Follow up - Mawazine News
    Iraq and a Chinese company signed an investment contract on Sunday for the construction of a residential complex with 4,000 units.
    In the province of Maysan (south), at a cost of half a billion dollars. Sami al-Araji, head of the Iraqi Investment Authority, said that "the contract comes within the program of the National Housing Project, which includes the completion of one million housing units across the country."
    He explained, on the sidelines of the signing of the contract at the headquarters of the Commission in Baghdad, the project will be implemented by the company, "Ive Bright" Chinese, worth half a billion dollars, to be completed in three years. Al Araji pointed out that the project "represents in his designs one of the models of global investment, which will be completed on an area of ​​600 dunums (dunums 1000 square meters), including green areas, services and commercial centers, health and entertainment." from his side,
    The governor of Maysan, Ali Douai Lazzam, said the project would contribute to the solution of a large part of the need for housing maintenance, estimated at 60 thousand housing units. Iraq is complaining of a severe housing crisis, as it is estimated that the country needs two and a half million housing units to contain.
    The housing crisis contributed to the rise in rents for tenants, as well as the continuous rise in prices of real estate in the country, which is a significant damage to the low-income segment.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 6:21 am