Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Urgent policy .. After two hours of talks .. The end of meeting Abadi and the delegation of Kurdista

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Urgent policy .. After two hours of talks .. The end of meeting Abadi and the delegation of Kurdista Empty Urgent policy .. After two hours of talks .. The end of meeting Abadi and the delegation of Kurdista

Post by Rocky Tue 15 Aug 2017, 3:48 am

Urgent policy .. After two hours of talks .. The end of meeting Abadi and the delegation of Kurdistan

[Asharq Al-Awsat] The meeting of the Supreme Council for Referendum in the Kurdistan Region ended with Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi in Baghdad.
    The delegation, which arrived in Baghdad on Monday, a member of the Political Bureau of the Kurdistan Democratic Party, Rose Nuri Shaways President, and members of the President of the Presidency of the Kurdistan Region Fouad Hussein, a spokesman for the Patriotic Union of Kurdistan, Saadi Ahmed Bireh and a member of the leadership of the Islamic Union of Kurdistan Mohammed Ahmed and the deputies in the Parliament of the Kurdistan Region of Turkmenistan Majed Othman And Christian Romeo Hakkari and Yezidi MP in the Iraqi parliament Vian Dakhil.
    The delegation discussed with Abadi the subject of holding the referendum without giving any details.
    It is scheduled to include the program of the Kurdish delegation visit senior Shiite clerics, including the Supreme Shiite cleric Ali al-Sistani, and is scheduled to participate in the delegation of the Iraqi Council of Representatives scheduled for tomorrow, Tuesday, and meet representatives of foreign missions.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 13 May 2024, 1:50 am