Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Masoum pays tribute to EU positions in supporting Iraq

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Masoum pays tribute to EU positions in supporting Iraq Empty Masoum pays tribute to EU positions in supporting Iraq

Post by Rocky Thu 17 Aug 2017, 3:13 am

Masoum pays tribute to EU positions in supporting Iraq

17/8/2017 12:52 AM

BAGHDAD / Sabah Al-Sabah
    praised the efforts of the European Union ambassador to Iraq to contribute to the development of Iraq's relations with the EU countries. A statement by the Office of the President of the Republic that «infallible received the head of the European Union mission Patrick Simonit, on the occasion of the end of his duties to Iraq» While praising the Ambassador's efforts to develop and strengthen relations between the European Union and Iraq, the President stressed the importance of promoting these relations to higher levels, And wished the Ambassador success in his future tasks. He praised the positive positions of the European Union and many European countries in supporting Iraq, especially in the humanitarian and military fields, as well as helping the return of the displaced, reconstructing liberated areas and supporting national dialogue.
    The President stressed during the meeting the desire of the Iraqis to proceed with the completion of the project of community reconciliation and promote the values ​​of citizenship away from quotas, as well as their determination to consolidate the principles of civil peace and overcome differences. For his part, the head of the European Union mission, Patrick Simonit, stressed the keenness of the European Union and European countries to support Iraq in its fight against terrorism, calling for the promotion and development of joint cooperation in all fields.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 13 May 2024, 2:41 am