Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

AIDS is sweeping Baghdad .. Health Karkh "warns" of the rapid spread of the disease!

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

AIDS is sweeping Baghdad .. Health Karkh "warns" of the rapid spread of the disease! Empty AIDS is sweeping Baghdad .. Health Karkh "warns" of the rapid spread of the disease!

Post by Rocky Sun 20 Aug 2017, 3:48 am

AIDS is sweeping Baghdad .. Health Karkh "warns" of the rapid spread of the disease!

Local Affairs   السبت 19 آب 2017

The Directorate of Health Karkh, on Tuesday, monitored 15 cases of AIDS, while warning against agreeing to the rapid spread in the country.

In a statement received by Sky Press, Karkh health director Jasab al-Hajami said the Karkh Health Directorate had recently identified 15 cases, a figure that is more than the number recorded in previous years.

"This is only a fraction of the actual number, because some people are carriers of the virus, but the symptoms have not yet appeared, while others may have symptoms but have not yet been diagnosed."

"People living with HIV are considered focal points for spreading the disease through their families, or through some medical practices, barbers, tattooing, gambling, etc."

"The main reason for the spread of this serious disease is the openness to other countries and the large numbers of young people who are unaware of the travel for the purpose of tourism and practices that take place away from religion and customs and ethics, as well as the spread of tattoo bars, amusement parks and mosques in a remarkable manner These are all factors that spread the disease quickly. "

He said that "the disease started to decline in the countries that emerged, while we find it is increasing rapidly in Iraq after it was very rare," stressing that "if not taken urgent measures and correct to reduce it, we will reach a stage where it is difficult to control And spread among innocent people. "

Al-Hajjami called on clerics, civil society organizations and concerned government institutions to "intervene quickly to develop appropriate solutions and control the disease before it is too late."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 12 May 2024, 10:32 pm