Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iran is recovering $ 1.7 billion from the United States for military contracts that preceded the est

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iran is recovering $ 1.7 billion from the United States for military contracts that preceded the est Empty Iran is recovering $ 1.7 billion from the United States for military contracts that preceded the est

Post by Rocky Wed 06 Sep 2017, 8:50 am

Iran is recovering $ 1.7 billion from the United States for military contracts that preceded the establishment of the republic

12:02 - 06/09/2017

Iran's deputy defense minister Brigadier-General Reza Talayi said on Wednesday that his country had recovered 1.7 billion dollars from the value of military contracts signed between Iran and the United States in the period before the victory of the Islamic Revolution.

"Iran has been able to recover from the United States $ 1 billion and $ 710 million of the total military contracts between Iran and America in the period leading up to the victory of the Islamic Revolution," Tasnim said in a statement.

He added that "Iran and America had signed more than 2,200 military contracts, including the purchase of military armaments, including F16 aircraft and included the presence of US military advisers in Iran," before the revolution.

He added that "some of these contracts were canceled after the victory of the Islamic Revolution and some other contracts have been reached to complete the new conditions, but America did not comply with these conditions," noting that "Based on the above, Iran was able to recover $ 1 billion and 710 million of the value of these While some of the cases of the remaining 1126 contracts were transferred to the International Tribunal in The Hague, where it is expected to issue its decision in the spring of next year. "

Talayi said that "the total Iranian claims to recover the value of military contracts is about 3 billion and 200 million dollars." Ending / 25 z

http://www.almaalomah.com/2017/09/06/232323/

Current date/time is Mon 13 May 2024, 2:15 am