Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Washington demands new sanctions on Pyongyang

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Washington demands new sanctions on Pyongyang Empty Washington demands new sanctions on Pyongyang

Post by Rocky Sat 09 Sep 2017, 3:40 am

[size=30]Washington demands new sanctions on Pyongyang[/size]
    09/09/2017 10:16 | Number of readings:
    font size:  Washington demands new sanctions on Pyongyang Font_decrease  Washington demands new sanctions on Pyongyang Font_enlarge
     Washington demands new sanctions on Pyongyang Thumbnail.php?file=_________393102753

Trend Press / Agencies

WASHINGTON (Reuters) - The United States submitted a formal request to the UN Security Council on Monday for a draft resolution imposing tough new sanctions on North Korea, the US diplomatic mission said.

The draft resolution calls for a ban on the export of oil to North Korea and the importation of textiles from it. It also provides for the freezing of funds of North Korean leader Kim Jong-un and the deportation of North Koreans working abroad.

"The Security Council held an expert-level meeting on Friday to discuss the draft, in which China and Russia objected to most of its measures, except for a ban on the import of North Korean textiles," diplomatic sources said.

The UN Security Council imposed last month a ban on the import of coal, iron and sea crustaceans from North Korea.

Current date/time is Sun 12 May 2024, 11:56 pm