Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary Finance warns of the repercussions of the continued sale of the dollar on the cash res

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

cash - Parliamentary Finance warns of the repercussions of the continued sale of the dollar on the cash res Empty Parliamentary Finance warns of the repercussions of the continued sale of the dollar on the cash res

Post by Rocky Wed 13 Sep 2017, 3:55 am

Parliamentary Finance warns of the repercussions of the continued sale of the dollar on the cash reserve

09:11 - 13/09/2017

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / Baghdad ..
    The parliamentary Finance Committee warned on Wednesday of the repercussions of the continued sale of the dollar in the currency market from the cash reserve at the Central Bank, indicating that these policies caused the entry of foreign currency.
     Committee member Ahmed Hama said in a statement that "estimates indicate the existence of 45 billion dollars deposited in the Central Bank of Iraq as a cash reserve after it reached in 2014 to 77 billion dollars and this is a very serious indicator."
     He added that "the decrease of the cash reserve so quickly indicates the existence of during the management of funds deposited in the Central Bank of Iraq."
    "The most important reason for the loss of such funds so quickly is speculation in the currency market at the auction of the dollar," explained Hamma, calling on the government to "reconsider the sale of the dollar and find a way to compensate for the shortage of cash." Ending / 25 d

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 13 May 2024, 1:14 pm