Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Kuwait allocates $ 100 million to build health centers in eight Iraqi cities

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Kuwait allocates $ 100 million to build health centers in eight Iraqi cities Empty Kuwait allocates $ 100 million to build health centers in eight Iraqi cities

Post by Rocky Wed 13 Sep 2017, 4:23 am

Kuwait allocates $ 100 million to build health centers in eight Iraqi cities

10:24 - 13/09/2017

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / Baghdad ..
    Kuwait's ambassador to Iraq Salem Ghasab al-Zamanan announced on Wednesday that the urgent program of the Kuwaiti Development Fund will allocate $ 100 million to build health centers in eight Iraqi provinces.
    "The Kuwait Development Fund is working to provide support to Iraq through the implementation of urgent projects that provide educational and health services for Iraqi citizens," Al-Zamanan told the official newspaper Al-Sabah in an interview with Al-Sabah newspaper. He disclosed that $ 100 million has been allocated for the establishment of health centers within An urgent program was prepared in coordination between Kuwait and Iraq. "
    He added that "these clinics will be implemented in eight provinces, foremost of which are the hardest hit by terrorist operations, as will be direct implementation after the bidding for the selection of companies and contractors competent, whether from Iraq or Kuwait," adding that "these clinics will be equipped with health supplies and modern medical devices "He said.
    Al-Zaman said that "the next phase will witness the establishment of schools for displaced displaced persons, targeting the liberated provinces and areas where displaced families are located because they have been damaged and suffered because of criminal gangs," pointing out that "Kuwait is keen to deepen and strengthen bilateral relations with Iraq, Kuwait Fund for Economic Development has previously allocated 440 million dollars to implement service projects in coordination with four Iraqi ministries. Ending / 25

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 12 May 2024, 11:56 am