Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Jubouri office receives a request from the Prime Minister's Office to remove the governor of Kirkuk

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Jubouri office receives a request from the Prime Minister's Office to remove the governor of Kirkuk Empty Jubouri office receives a request from the Prime Minister's Office to remove the governor of Kirkuk

Post by Rocky Thu 14 Sep 2017, 4:53 am

Jubouri office receives a request from the Prime Minister's Office to remove the governor of Kirkuk

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

d - 
    The Office of the Speaker of the House of Representatives Salim al-Jubouri on Thursday received a request from the Prime Minister's Office asking for a vote to remove the governor of Kirkuk. The office said in a statement received by Alsumaria News, a copy of "We received on Thursday, a request from the Prime Minister's Office asking for a vote to dismiss the governor of Kirkuk, Najmuddin Karim." The office added that "this came in accordance with Article (7 / VIII / 2) of the Law of Governorates not organized in the region No. 21 of 2008 amended."

The MP called for the coalition of state law Kazem Sayadi, August 29, 2017, the removal of the governor of Kirkuk, Najmuddin Karim and the redeployment of the army and the federal police and the popular crowd in the province

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 13 May 2024, 8:35 pm