Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Two people injured in a shooting in the Canadian capital "Ottawa"

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Two people injured in a shooting in the Canadian capital "Ottawa" Empty Two people injured in a shooting in the Canadian capital "Ottawa"

Post by Rocky Fri 15 Sep 2017, 4:27 am

Two people injured in a shooting in the Canadian capital "Ottawa"

22:20 - 14/09/2017

Two people injured in a shooting in the Canadian capital "Ottawa" %D9%83%D9%86%D8%AF%D8%A7-1-696x377
    Information / follow-up ...
    Two people, including a British army officer, were shot in the parking lot in Kanata Centrum, Ottawa, Canada.
    A 22-year-old British officer was on a visit to Ottawa to participate in a contest, shot in the center of Kanata Centrum, during a shopping trip, British military police said.
    According to the network "CBC News" Canadian, was called the Ottawa police to the parking lot where the incident occurred, opposite Roland Mishiner Drif near the Crazy Horse, after two o'clock Thursday morning, according to the timing of Canada.
    A 28-year-old man was seriously injured in the leg, according to the Ottawa police, and the medics took him to the hospital and his condition stabilized after his treatment.

Current date/time is Tue 14 May 2024, 3:23 am